Monday 25 June 2018

How Louie Simmons Influenced My Approach To Training & Rehab (for Mash Elite Performance)

Over the last few weeks I have begun to put out content for strength coach & world champion powerlifter Travis Mash. I plan to keep the rehab-based content on this site and put my strength training content on his site (although I will have links to everything here).

In my first article I discuss how Louie Simmons, the coach & owner of Westside Barbell, has influenced my approach to training & rehabilitation.

You can check it out at the link below

https://www.mashelite.com/how-louie-simmons-influenced-my-approach-to-training-and-rehab-by-eric-bowman/

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!
    Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!
    Physiotherapy rehabilitation in Noida

    ReplyDelete

How I've Adapted The McKenzie Method Over The Years

If someone were to ask me “what are the biggest influences on your therapy philosophy” they would be (in no particular order) ·  ...